Canon Dreamlabo 5000 Overview
What is Canon DreamLabo 5000?
Canon DreamLabo 5000 is an inkjet production photo printer that offers a unique alternative to conventional slider halide technology. It delivers a wide range of premium photo stock. This printer ensures quality output with high paced printing. DreamLabo 5000 also has a dual paper magazine, it automatically slides the second once the operational paper deck is finished. The printer consists of an automated double cutter that makes sure photo merchandise is finished to perfection. The double sorting system allows output to be sorted by job order or paper size.
Canon DreamLabo 5000 is an innovative machine that offers solutions to hectic office printing workflows. The printer does both colour and black n’ white printing. It has a 7-ink system with standard CMYK, photo cyan, photo magenta, and grey inks to provide a wider colour palette.
Specifications of Canon DreamLabo 5000:
Here are the specifications of Canon DreamLabo 5000:
- The superb photo-lab-quality print head
- Seven dye-based inks
- 2400 x 1200 dpi high-resolution printing
- Automatic double-sided printing
- RGB image input
- 89 x 89 mm – 635 x 305 mm printing size
- Over eight different paper types are supported
- Dimensions – 3630 x 1600 x 1540 mm
- Weight – 2640 kg
- Power Requirement – Single Phase 220-240V, 30A, 50Hz x 1
- Power Consumption – During Printing: 5500 Wh, Off Printing: 50 Wh
- Noise Level – 70 dB
- Required Space – 6292 x 3829 x 2090 mm
Features of Canon DreamLabo 5000:
Here is a quick rundown of the features of Canon DreamLabo 5000:
- Redefined photo market production
- Quality with speed
- Colour and monoprints
- Seamless paper handling
- Productivity and image enhancement
- Easy Maintenance
What is the price of Canon DreamLabo 5000?
The price of Canon DreamLabo 5000 is approximately Rs. 4.5 crore/-. For more information regarding the printer please request a call. Our sales team will contact you shortly.