Dell EMC SC5020 Storage Array Overview
What is Dell EMC SC5020 Storage Array?
Dell EMC SC5020 is a midrange storage array that comes with a wide range of self-optimising HDD, SSD or hybrid configuration options. The device is designed with a modern architecture that offers a cost-effective and high-performance solution for multiple and combined application environments. Dell EMC SC5020 Storage Array optimises the user’s data centres for cutting down on the costs, while at the same time delivering a high-quality transformational HDD, SDD or composite performance.
Why Dell EMC SC5020 Storage Array?
Dell EMC SC5020 Storage Array is known for providing powerful performance, having dual 8-core processors from Intel, along with greater storage capacity having 12GB SAS backend. The device even has multiple expansion enclosures, which enable users to scale more than 2PB (petabyte) per array. This storage configuration system even has large scale-out potentials in multi-array solutions. The best part is that in spite of having such lower primary and lifecycle costs, Dell EMC SC5020 comes with all the advanced tools as well as integrations that one expects from a storage array to grow one’s business.
Technical Specifications of Dell EMC SC5020 Storage Array
- Form factor: 3U
- CPUs: Intel Xeon, E5-2630 v3, 8 cores, 2.4GHz
- OS: Dell Storage Center OS 7.2 or higher
- Controllers: 2 hot-swappable for each chassis
- Memory: 128GB per SC5020 array (equivalent to 64GB per controller)
- Bays: 30 x 2.5”
- Max raw capacity: 2PB per array
- Max drive count: 222 (30 internal + 192 external)
- Operating temperature: 50 – 95°F (= 10 – 35°C)
- Operating humidity ranges: 10% to 80% with a maximum dew point of 29°C
- Wattage: 2 hot-swappable power supplies of 1485W each. Supports a maximum power of 1485W.
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Voltage: 200-240 VAC
- Product dimensions: 13.33 cm x 44.5 cm x 78.5 cm
Pricing of Dell EMC SC5020 Storage Array
The price of the Dell EMC SC5020 Storage Array is available on request, depending on the requirements of the user. If you are interested, do give us a callback request, and we will get back to you with more updates and detailed information.
Benefits of Dell EMC SC5020 Storage Array
- Deduplication and Compression: This device considerably reduces the raw capacity that is required to store your essential data.
- Data Progression: With Dell EMC SC5020, you can fulfil your IOPS goals by using affordable storage media, even when the performance requires improvements.
- RAID tiering: This storage array from Dell helps eliminate tiresome manual provisioning, by increasing efficiency and making way for the maximised utilisation.
- Persistent Software Licensing: Using Dell EMC SC5020 Storage Array, you can futureproof all your investments, thereby minimising the storage upgrade and expansion costs.
- Federation: You can simplify all your multi-array environments using instant and seamless data movement operations. The device also offers proactive load managing and balancing assistance through Live Migrate along with Volume Advisor.
- ProSupport Services: Dell EMC SC5020 enables users to reduce their deployment costs along with all the remote installation options, thus ensuring that their projects go successfully the very first time.
There are no reviews yet.