NetApp AFF C190 Overview
What is NetApp AFF C190?
NetApp AFF C190 is an advanced storage solution that delivers comprehensive benefits related to flash storage. It also helps users monitor their workload and get access to cloud integration, modern performance levels and seamless scalability options.
Key Capabilities of NetApp AFF C190:
- Companies can utilise NetApp C190 to monitor files and block data within a unified platform.
- Connect to any public cloud in an effortless way
- Safeguard business data
- Optimise performance and availability
- Bring down data reduction and TCO
- Utilise Zero Data Loss protection facility
Technical Specifications of NetApp AFF C190 (Active-Active Dual Controller)
|Capacity & Drives||Connectivity||Operations & Protocols|
|Max. effective capacity 50TiB||4 ports—12Gb/6Gb SAS||ONTAP 9.6 GA or later|
|Drive Type: 960GB SSD||
|Max. SSD 24 drives||1GbE management port, USB port||Protocols:NFS,FC, pNFS, iSCSI, FCoE, SMB|
Pricing of NetApp AFF C190
NetApp AFF C190’s price is available on request. Please request a callback to connect with product experts.
NetApp AFF C190 Software Specifications
- Availability: Multipath I/O and high availability (HA) pair
- Data protection: NetApp RAID DP, Snapshot technology and RAID-TECTM
- Efficiency: NetApp FlexVol technology, inline compaction, inline compression, inline deduplication, and thin provisioning
- Management: NetApp OnCommand Workflow Automation, Active IQ Unified Manager and ONTAP System Manager
- Performance acceleration: NetApp FlexCache software
- Scalable NAS container: NetApp ONTAP FlexGroup
- Storage protocols supported: FC, pNFS, iSCSI, NFS, SMB, and FCoE
There are no reviews yet.